50-Hour Dynamic Spiral Yoga (Part 2) – Teacher Training Course
June 15 @ 6:00 pm - June 21 @ 10:00 am€250 – €800
JUNE 15TH TO 21ST – Quinta da Calma, Portugal
50-HOUR DYNAMIC SPIRAL YOGA (Part 2)
This training is an in-depth study of the Yang (Dynamic Spiral) sequences integrated with traditional Yoga postures for a more balanced practice and teachings on dynamic fluidity and structure.
It is an exploration of optimal fascia health in traditional yoga asanas combined with Dynamic Spiral movements.
WHAT IS THIS TRAINING ABOUT?
- An in depth study of the Yang (Dynamic Spiral) sequences for a more balanced practice and teachings
- An In-depth study of the Yang (Dynamic Spiral) sequences integrated with traditional Yoga postures for a more balanced practice and teachings on dynamic fluidity and structure
- How to take Yin energetic qualities into Yang Dynamic movement
- Get a clear understanding to combining Dynamic Spiral conditioning with the full sequence and traditional Hatha Yoga Asanas
- A mindful practice that optimizes energy cultivation
- Understand and practice the foundation of yoga (asanas, pranayamas, meditations, philosophy and anatomy)
- Provide a safe environment for self–transformation
- Giving you the right tools to become a confident Dynamic Spiral yoga teacher
- A complete and stable platform to carry you deeper into the teachings of yoga
WHAT ARE YOU GETTING FROM THIS TRAINING?
- Methodology – how to create an effective practice of Dynamic Spiral Yoga
- Build up a lesson plan combining Dynamic Spiral with Yang yoga asanas
- You will be able to teach the full Spiral sequence with its embodiment
- Understand the Fascia Anatomy and Physiology
- Get more spinal flexibility
- Get more joints heath range of motion
- Get more strong muscles
- Get more stability and grounding
- A clear understanding of the Dynamic Spiral concepts
- Build up a lesson plan for a general Yang practice combining stability and fluidity
- The Art of Teaching – How to teach with confidence and hold a safe space in the yoga room
- The Art of Teaching to have a clear understanding of how to break down the full Dynamic Spiral Yoga class and create different sequences for each target market
- Applied Myofascia Anatomy and physiology for Yoga
- Lectures on 5 Elements Daoist philosophy
ABOUT THE LOCATION
Quinta Da Calma opened its doors over 35 years ago as one of the first ever yoga and holistic health retreats in Europe by Sylta Kalmbach. Sylta was a pioneer in the world of wellness by showing her guests how they could heal themselves through the food they ate and by leading a healthy lifestyle. All these years later, Quinta Da Calma is still dedicated to providing a healing & caring experience to those who visit us.
All Teacher-Trainees are required to stay in the Retreat Center.
Please see below the prices for the accommodation, food, and amenities at: Quinta da Calma Retreat Center, Algarve – Portugal
The prices include 6 nights sleep, daily brunch, snack and dinner.
- Sharing room with sharing bathroom – 348 euros per person: https://quintadacalma.com/quinta-da-calma/rooms/buganvilia/
- Single room with sharing bathroom – 348 euros per person: https://quintadacalma.com/quinta-da-calma/rooms/buganvilia/
- Single room in the Cottage – 600 euros per person: https://quintadacalma.com/quinta-da-calma/rooms/rondette/
- Single bed in the living room in the cottage – 456 euros per person: https://quintadacalma.com/quinta-da-calma/rooms/rondette/