50-Hour Yin Fascial Yoga (Energetic Subtle Body) – Teacher Training Course
December 2 @ 6:00 pm - December 8 @ 10:00 am€250 – €800
DECEMBER 2ND TO 8TH – Quinta Da Calma, Portugal
50-HOUR YIN FASCIAL YOGA (Energetic Subtle Body)
This training is about an in depth study of the energetics of Fascia and 5 Elements Qigong combined applied to Yin Fascial Yoga for a complete practice and teachings.
We will explore the energetic quality of the Chakra and TCM meridian system throughout its Emotional, Physical & Psychological Development.
This is an understanding of how trauma is stored in the fascial system using the knowledge of Chakras and Meridians as a healing modality.
A very important piece of this program in relation to understanding and feeling Fascia!
WHAT IS IN THIS TRAINING?
- Understanding Trauma release related to fascia
- Lectures on Chakra development and it’s relationship to yin yoga
- Knowledge on TCM Meridians and Organ system relationships to health.
- Learning how to center and Cultivate our energy body with Qigong.
- Learning how to Circulate energy through the meridians and Microcosmic Orbit.
- Activating the Parasympathetic Nervous system with Embryonic Breathing.
- Understanding how to Energetically cleanse the Organs and Meridians.
- Using Acupoints to open and stimulate the Organs and Meridians.
- The art of teaching – How to teach with confidence and hold a safe space in the yoga room
- Mindfulness meditation practice to help hold a mindful space in the practice
- Yin Fascial Yoga sequences related to Chakras and meridians
- 5 elements Qigong sequences applied to YFY practice
- Applied energetic Fascia Anatomy and physiology
- A self-transformation practice
WHAT WILL YOU GET OUT OF THIS TRAINING?
- Understand the Fascia Anatomy and Physiology
- Understand Chakra development and healing
- Understand how Trauma works related to fascial tissues
- More self – confidence for your teachings
- Experience a profound energetic subtle practice
- Optimize the Immune system and bone growth understanding Bone Marrow and its relation to energetic health.
- Understand the Fascia movement concepts
- An understanding of the TCM Meridian system and how to circulate energy.
- A Deep practice to energetically center and cultivate a deep feeling of oneness.
- How to boost your levels of Qi and guide it to areas in the body for deeper healing benefits.
- How to release stagnant energy causing pain in the Fascia, and guide healthy Qi into these areas.
- Learn how to convert unbalanced Qi into health Qi that nurtures our energy system.
- Understand how emotions are the seat of most Pathology in TCM and how to Balance them.
- Understand how different Qualities of the way we think are directly influenced by the TCM organ system.
- Learn the Different energetic cycles used in the 5 Element System, and use them directly in the practises.
ABOUT THE LOCATION
Quinta Da Calma opened its doors over 35 years ago as one of the first ever yoga and holistic health retreats in Europe by Sylta Kalmbach. Sylta was a pioneer in the world of wellness by showing her guests how they could heal themselves through the food they ate and by leading a healthy lifestyle. All these years later, Quinta Da Calma is still dedicated to providing a healing & caring experience to those who visit us.
All Teacher-Trainees are required to stay in the Retreat Center.
Please see below the prices for the accommodation, food, and amenities at: Quinta da Calma Retreat Center, Algarve – Portugal
The prices includes 6 nights sleep, daily brunch, snack and dinner.
- Sharing room with sharing bathroom – 348 euros per person https://quintadacalma.com/quinta-da-calma/rooms/buganvilia/
- Single room with sharing bathroom – 348 euros per person https://quintadacalma.com/quinta-da-calma/rooms/buganvilia/
- Single room in the Cottage – 600 euros per person https://quintadacalma.com/quinta-da-calma/rooms/rondette/
- Single bed in the living room in the Cottage – 456 euros per person https://quintadacalma.com/quinta-da-calma/rooms/rondette/
I’m here to offer you all a result of a lifelong dedicated experience of spiritual self development techniques, a combination that was a life changing realization for myself, that has brought me here ready to share with you the light of my knowledge. A refined combination of Yoga styles, Mindfulness, bodywork, contemporary anatomy studies, breath work, eastern and western holistic health perspectives and meditation. Culminating into a complete methodology of Dynamic Spiral and Yin Fascial Yoga
“My Passion is deepening the unfolding connection to life, through, health, awareness, connection to spirit and Longevity.”
Hi my name is Sai, my life journey has been dedicated to deepening awareness into human consciousness, unfolding a deeper connection to the spirit that binds us all together. Consciously nurturing a fullness of health, with deeper desire to be in this body, into our old age. All together creating a profound heart opening into self-Realization, smoothing and supporting our journey through life, through, Qigong, Yoga, Sacred Sexuality, Dance, Art and conscious communication. I believe our short, precious time on this planet is to be celebrated, by cultivating through, our own personal truth, the light that shines within each of us.
March 1 - March 3
June 7 @ 6:00 pm - June 13 @ 10:00 am
June 15 @ 6:00 pm - June 21 @ 10:00 am