50-Hour Dynamic Spiral Yoga (Part 1) – Teacher Training Course
June 7 @ 6:00 pm - June 13 @ 10:00 am€250 – €800
JUNE 7TH TO 13TH – Quinta da Calma, Portugal
50-HOUR DYNAMIC SPIRAL YOGA (Part 1)
This training is a solid foundation of the Dynamic Spiral Yoga system, which is a fascial focused movement Yang practice.
It offers a detailed breakdown and study of each of the elements that compose the movements which together will give form to the full Dynamic Spiral Yoga practice.
Conditioning the fascial tissue into a complete multi-directional healthy network.
It offers an explorative doorway to enter the new body mechanics of moving and practicing Yoga.
Originating from the integration of Ancient and Contemporary Wisdom of Yoga, Spontaneous Movement, Gyrokinesis, Myofascial Release, 5 Elements Qigong and Spiral Dynamics movement.
Dynamic Spiral Yoga focuses on the release, strengthening and healing of the Myofascial tissues and how to take Yin energetic qualities into Yang Dynamic fluid movements.
WHAT ARE YOU GETTING FROM THIS TRAINING?
- Understand and practice the foundation of yoga Asanas and Qigong applied to the Dynamic Spiral system
- Learn the anatomy of spiral fascial movement
- Learn the form and function (body mechanics) of the Dynamic Spiral movement
- Learn 5 Elements Qigong foundational movement for an effective Dynamic Spiral conditioning practice
- Be able to experience the vibrant energizing quality of the practice
- Embody Spiral Fascia movement
- Understand the Dynamic Spiral Yoga foundational movements
ABOUT THE LOCATION
Quinta Da Calma opened its doors over 35 years ago as one of the first ever yoga and holistic health retreats in Europe by Sylta Kalmbach. Sylta was a pioneer in the world of wellness by showing her guests how they could heal themselves through the food they ate and by leading a healthy lifestyle. All these years later, Quinta Da Calma is still dedicated to providing a healing & caring experience to those who visit us.
All Teacher-Trainees are required to stay in the Retreat Center.
Please see below the prices for the accommodation, food, and amenities at: Quinta da Calma Retreat Center, Algarve – Portugal
Please book your accommodation with us!
The prices include 6 nights sleep, daily brunch, snack and dinner.
- Sharing room with sharing bathroom – 348 euros per person: https://quintadacalma.com/quinta-da-calma/rooms/buganvilia/
- Single room with sharing bathroom – 348 euros per person: https://quintadacalma.com/quinta-da-calma/rooms/buganvilia/
- Single room in the Cottage – 600 euros per person: https://quintadacalma.com/quinta-da-calma/rooms/rondette/
- Single bed in the living room in the cottage – 456 euros per person: https://quintadacalma.com/quinta-da-calma/rooms/rondette/