- This event has passed.
50-Hour Dynamic Spiral Yoga (Part 1) YTT – Sweden
October 9 @ 6:00 pm - October 13 @ 10:00 am€820
OCTOBER 9TH TO 13TH – Yogansa, Sweden
50-HOUR DYNAMIC SPIRAL YOGA (Part 1)
This training is a solid foundation of the Dynamic Spiral Yoga system, which is a fascial focused movement Yang practice.
It offers a detailed breakdown and study of each of the elements that compose the movements which together will give form to the full Dynamic Spiral Yoga practice.
Conditioning the fascial tissue into a complete multi-directional healthy network.
It offers an explorative doorway to enter the new body mechanics of moving and practicing Yoga.
Originating from the integration of Ancient and Contemporary Wisdom of Yoga, Spontaneous Movement, Gyrokinesis, Myofascial Release, 5 Elements Qigong and Spiral Dynamics movement.
Dynamic Spiral Yoga focuses on the release, strengthening and healing of the Myofascial tissues and how to take Yin energetic qualities into Yang Dynamic fluid movements.
WHAT ARE YOU GETTING FROM THIS TRAINING?
- Understand and practice the foundation of yoga Asanas and Qigong applied to the Dynamic Spiral system
- Learn the anatomy of spiral fascial movement
- Learn the form and function (body mechanics) of the Dynamic Spiral movement
- Learn 5 Elements Qigong foundational movement for an effective Dynamic Spiral conditioning practice
- Be able to experience the vibrant energizing quality of the practice
- Embody Spiral Fascia movement
- Understand the Dynamic Spiral Yoga foundational movements
Please bring your open heart and empty mind to receive the transmission!
8am to 11:45am – Practice and lectures
11:45am to 1:15pm – Lunch break
1:15pm to 5pm – Practice, art of teaching
COURSE TUITION DOES NOT INCLUDE
No accommodation, flight or transfer from/to airport.
Please ask us for accommodation suggestions!